Boy all alone on the street
It’s strange how you can be stuck in your own little world and not be aware of anything around you.
All around this boy were couples, either hand in hand, walking together or even framing him in the middle of the image, but I’m struck by his solitary movement through the street. He look lost in thought.
- Well done to Ryan for shooting his first wedding!
- Congrats to Elly and George on their marriage over the weekend!
- Treasa has discovered wideangle. I can’t wait to see what results she gets with it. I remember shooting skateboarders in Cork while the almost flew over my head. At least there I could dodge out of the way, especially for one little a**hole who tried to land on me each and every time..
- So that’s where all those 500GB external drives went. No wonder the shop was sold out!
- The EFF’s Intelectual Property FAQ.
- Finally, a few posts via Photography Voter: Tonal range and the curves tool, b/w living