Blowing bubbles on the street is a great way to keep children occupied! On St. Patrick’s Day this year a fairy lady blew bubbles for these kids who were having a ball catching them!
Mommy and daughter are dressed all in white as they hurry around town shopping.
Taken on Patrick’s Street while I tried to dodge the previously mentioned hurrying mother and another shopper who had just been in to Awear.
Off to the shops? Looks like these ladies, young and slightly older, have been busy already in “Shoe Zone” and other stores doing some shoe shopping. Mum looks a bit stressed, but daughter is off in her own world and probably enjoying the day!
This image was taken moments before I shot The hat and the smoke. Same car in the background, and you can see the subject of the previous photo just coming into the frame on the left!
It’s strange how you can be stuck in your own little world and not be aware of anything around you.
All around this boy were couples, either hand in hand, walking together or even framing him in the middle of the image, but I’m struck by his solitary movement through the street. He look lost in thought.
- Well done to Ryan for shooting his first wedding!
- Congrats to Elly and George on their marriage over the weekend!
- Treasa has discovered wideangle. I can’t wait to see what results she gets with it. I remember shooting skateboarders in Cork while the almost flew over my head. At least there I could dodge out of the way, especially for one little a**hole who tried to land on me each and every time..
- So that’s where all those 500GB external drives went. No wonder the shop was sold out!
- The EFF’s Intelectual Property FAQ.
- Finally, a few posts via Photography Voter: Tonal range and the curves tool, b/w living
Sometimes on a cloudy and dark day something unexpected can brighten your day. These sexy red boots had that effect and I quickly grabbed this shot!
I can’t imagine the pain of walking in shoes with such high heels however. *shudder*
It was February. The sun was trying to shine but it was a little nippy out. You need to wrap up against the cold breeze!
Man and daughter or maybe granddaughter pictured on Patrick’s Street in Cork.
This is for all the fans of Marvel and DC Comics publications! Super heroes do exist. They live in Cork, and hand out leaflets on Patrick’s Street in front of Dunnes Stores!