A few links you will find useful and interesting as we start another week.
- Cardboard bounce flash for your SLR using only your onboard flash. I might try this with my Panasonic FZ5
- Protect Your Photos: How to Defend Your Copyright – I have a keen interest in this after my Thieving Duck became a joke email attachment.
- Four ways to bounce a flash – yet more tips on flash bouncing. Why? Don’t you want to avoid that ugly shadow behind your subjects, let alone avoid the dreaded red eye?
- Following on from my previous post on photographing children, here’s a two part series: The Complete Guide to Children Photography – Part I and part 2. I’ll try some of these techniques and post some more photos of Adam!
- What does Paris Hilton have in common with an iconic image of the Vietnam War? Mike Johnston reveals the surprising coincidence.
- Bibble Labs 4.98 has been released and from a brief pla with it last night it appears to show thumbnail images more quickly than before. Recommended upgrade if you use this software!
bibblelabs, children, flash, irishblogs, Links, Paris-Hilton, thieving-duck, Words
You might also like