There’s a wonderful looking olive and spice stall in the English Market!
Unfortunately it is always mobbed with customers making it difficult to capture a photo of it but I raised my camera into the air and shot this blind.
The original is quite grainy as I used a high ISO of 3200 to compensate for the bad light.
- Increased the saturation slightly.
- Unsharp mask with a radius of 5 to bring out the grain more.
- Duplicate layer and used the Threshold tool to isolate bright parts.
- Blur the top layer with a radius of 25 pixels.
- Set the top layer mode to “Soft Light”.
- Saved a .xcf version, .jpg and a resized jpeg too. I didn’t unsharp mask the resized version.
Hope you find that useful!
You might also like