- Huge Pixel Poster – via Digg where there are more comments about this sort of thing. “Pixel Art is form of digital art, created on the computer through the use of raster graphics software, where images are edited on the pixel level. Graphics in most old computer and video games or even in Game Boy games are considered pixel art.”
- How to dodge & burn like a pro? – I use the soft light layer approach myself.
- Stripping Raw Naked – interview with the Apple Aperture product manager, Joe Schorr. Of course he’d tell you that it’s aimed at professionals! Meanwhile, Paul says that Aperture will not pose a challenge to Photoshop as it’s missing too many features. I’m sticking with the GIMP for the time being.
- Lumilux – nice photoblog, I really like his “shape” photos. Big expanses of single colours broken up by one or two objects.
- Has everything already had its picture taken? No, but does it matter? To the Lazy Photographer yes, “The idea that you don’t need to take photographs anymore because someone will take the picture for you and put it on flickr.”
- 2 Minute Photoshop Tricks
- Shooting Great Pictures of the Fall Foliage – look for detail, look for light. The colours of the trees around now are amazing!
- How to Get Traffic to Your Photoblog – a lot of the advice applies to regular blogs and websites too!
- Ideal ISO setting for the 20D? – ISO200 was suggested by numerous posters to this forum but it’s not as simple as that…
- Do you make your photos lie?
You might also like