- Tips for Portrait Photography
- Headshot portfolio
- Polar Panoramics
- Framing Lessons
- Photo Tips – covers lots of topics!
- Sports Illustrated Canon 20D settings
- Rob Galbraith’s forums were recently recommended by Paul.
- Ron Bigelow Articles cover a wide range of topics. Great read too!
- UFRaw forum is worth a read if you use UFRaw to convert your RAW images in the GIMP.
- Pixel Impact – great photos and posts
- Framed and Exposed: It’s a Frame-Up – making the most of a bad situation where light is bad and dark.
- Laptop Digital Photo Frame – I have a very old laptop that needs a new drive. Maybe this is something I can put on it..
- Tell a story in 5 frames – that’s a challenge!
- How to turn a digital camera into an infra red camera – looks easy enough. He uses an old Fuji Finepix 1300 which I already have! I’m sure I can find some dark negatives too!
- Review of the new Canon 70-300mm IS lens.
You might also like